Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bleh

Just felt like venting a bit. These last 2 weeks have been pretty miserable. I've gotten so much homework I can't finish it all, so I'm starting to fall behind and my grades are slipping. Still got a high C in Math, low B in Chem. Doesn't help that I had to read a boring essay, answer questions on the essay, do the first part of 8 conic section problems, and an NSL review packet, either. I had to study for a Chem test. I took that test, and I think I got a D. I wonder why? Maybe I had no time to study? One could argue people have to manage their time better, but seriously. This is near the end of the year, and NOW they decide to put more pressure on us? When no one gives a crap anymore? Smooth. My English teacher especially has been really ticking me off, what with her dumb projects given during AP and HSA weeks. It's not like people have to study for APs, right? Pft, that's nothing. Thanks, missy. Really, thanks. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to do textbook work on systems of linear equations and conic sections. In the same night. That won't confuse me. Thanks again.

7 comments:

  1. Ugh Chemistry was always a pain for me when i was in highschool back in the day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its alright keep working on it itll pay off in the end

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feel man. Sometimes the teachers thought they were helping you by throwing homework at you when really you can manage you time better yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know how it feels too. although i haven't experienced it in 2 years :P tbh, i kinda miss all the pressure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. School out for you now? How'd you do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha lols he dead.
    how'd your exam go?
    +follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I didn't notice these comments. I got 5 As, 2 Bs. For exams, As in Algebra 2 (that's a first!), NSL, and English, a B in Spanish, and a C in Chemistry. The wording on the Chem exam was so terrible on some questions I had no idea what to do.

    ReplyDelete